1960's Stewart Warner 977J Pedestal Tachometer & 990B Ignition Monitor Works
Up for sale is a perfect condition Stewart Warner 977J Sidewinder tachometer and a 990b ignition module. This iconic duo complements any muscle car, gasser, or hot rod looking to retain the period correct appearance or make a statement on or off the track. Traditionally seen on Yenko Camaros, however, this tach will complement any vehicle with an ignition system compatible with this ignition monitor. The tach is perfect and shows no blemishes.
The date code on the tach is N8, which is August 1969. Since most ignition modules are mounted on the firewall, this does show slight wear. Both items have been tested and work as they should. The item "1960's Stewart Warner 977J Pedestal Tachometer & 990B Ignition Monitor Works" is in sale since Monday, March 22, 2021. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Vintage Car & Truck Parts\Gauges".
The seller is "9secsleepernova" and is located in Horsham, Pennsylvania. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 977J
- Brand: Stewart Warner, Yenko camaro
- Type: Tachometer, Pedestal Mount, Ignition Monitor
- Surface Finish: Chrome
- Warranty: No Warranty
- Other Part Number: 1967, 1968, 1969, 67, 68, 69
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Interchange Part Number: gage, gauge, panel, chrome, bracket, 1932, ford